Search This Blog

Kinsie and Jake Flame Camarillo Golf and Country Club Camarillo California

Kinsie and Jake Flame Camarillo Golf and Country Club Camarillo California
Kinsie and Jake had a beautiful outdoor ceremony at the Camarillo Golf and Country Club in sunny Camarillo, CA

Friday, September 24, 2010

Glasslipper Photography AKA Jeremy Lloyd Photographer

This will be my first attempt at joining the modern world of blogging. In the posts to follow I hope to share what I have been doing photographically in life.  Please have a look as my Websites.

Glasslipper Photography - a sample of some southern california weddings, quinceneras, family portraits, and events.

Jeremy Lloyd Photography - a sample of some commercial photography work I have done, mostly kids, toys, and products, for Mattel Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers